Investigators leaving the University should consult with the relevant administrator(s) for their school and department to plan the relocation. Contact the Office of Sponsored Programs if you need assistance in identifying these individuals.
Investigators departing the University must complete this online form as far in advance as possible. Completion of this form will alert the relevant University offices, which will be in contact to assure that your research at the University is terminated appropriately. In addition to completing this form, the departing investigator must also notify their primary department administrator well in advance of their departure.
Please review additional guidelines below and and this downloadable checklist (PDF) .
- General Procedures for Closing Laboratories
- DEA Controlled Substances
- Radiation-Producing Devices and Materials
- Studies Using Animal Subjects
- Studies Using Recombinant DNA
- Studies Using Human Subjects
- Studies Conducted Under a University-based, Sponsor-Investigator Investigational New Drug (IND) or Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) Application
- Studies Approved by the Human Stem Cell Research Oversight Committee (hSCRO)
- Fiscal Matters
- Intellectual Property and Rights in Data
- Studies Registered on ClinicalTrials.gov